Pages

Apr 22, 2012

recipe book made with from my kitchen cartridge

hello everyone. i hope you are having a great weekend. we had awesome weather here in alberta . great camping weather. i only wish i was able to do that. anyways, i wanted to share a recipe book i made for a friend. just about everything in this mini was cut with the From My Kitchen cartridge. i also used some images i got from the internet. the papers used are from Joy of Baking and Grandmas Kitchen lines. i wrote the recipes out on recipe cards, laminated them and bound them to the book with my Bind-it-all. i created pockets for extra recipe cards and placed those in the book as well. thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look. until next time....

~ann




























3 comments:

  1. I love this little recipe book, Ann. It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...stunning..this is fantastic...i'm about to try my first mini album...i'm shaking in my boots:0)
    Well done. tfs
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mini albums! This is really cute, especially the shape of the pages and the pieces you used--like the pot lid that is a tag, so cute :) I don't know I managed with out the bind-it-all. I like the ring at the top on the front page and the bread board with the twine, too. Just love the whole thing, lol.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete