Pages

May 12, 2012

happy mother's day ♥

today i'm sharing the project that i made for my dear mom for mother's day. because i was quickly running out of time to make a gift and have it arrive in time for mother's day, i opted for something quick and easy. this is what i came up with.


for this i used some CTMH papers, the Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge, and some Prima flowers i had layin around. the butterfly is a stamp that i embossed and cut out. i also used Prima leaves, some flowers i had in my stash, some lace and i made a pin with some colored pearls. the punch i used on the left edge is a Martha Stewart punch. around the edge i used some Tim Holtz crackle paint to hide the edges as i attached the project to some heavy chip board and the edges were visible. i'm entering this in the Fantabulous Cricut monday challenge.
i hope every mother out there has a very special mother's day, and thanks so much for stopping by today.
~ann

2 comments:

  1. It's stunning, I absolutely love it!!! I was scrolling down, and I saw your beautiful recipe book - wonderful job, I love that too!!! Big hugs, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...this is truly a work of art! Your mother is going to love this and I'm sure it will be treasured for years to come...just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing it with us on this week's "Challenge Me Monday" at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete