Pages

Jan 29, 2010

A Card and A Challenge

To do a challenge/ not to do a challenge...that is the question. I've lurked over many blogs in the past few years and have just drolled over all the wonderful creations that are out there. I should do some challenges. I would tell myself, it'll get those creative juices flowing again. But I never had a blog before, and it was a bit intimidating if you ask me. But now I have a blog. So what is my excuse? I don't have one. So I came across this blog that offers challenges and this weeks challenge seemed simple enough. Over at A Spoon Full of Sugar the challenge is FREESTYLE, so I am submitting this card that I made.


It's a pretty simple card, no fancy techniques here. The lighting in our house after dark is not the best for taking pics, so I am sorry about the quality of this picture. I tried to doctor it up the best that I could.
Supplies used:
card stock...lavender and white
corodinating paper flowers from my stash
cuttlebug folders...just my type border file and leafy branch folder
and some adhesive ribbon from K&Company

Now with any luck I will manage to link this correctly.

Cheers
~ann


No comments:

Post a Comment