Pages

Jul 13, 2010

born on the 13th of July

Today is my hubby's birthday. Happy birthday baby!!!♥
So for his birthday I decided to play with my newest cartridge in my collection...camp out. It was easy to decide what kind of card to make as he is a HUGE hunter and fisher. He spends as much time as possible in the great outdoors at all times of the year. I also spend time in his element whenever the mood strikes. LOL
Anyways...I hope he likes it.
For this I cut the bass at 3 inches(cut out 2) the frame at about 5 inches and used the inside part of the frame for the  birthday wish for the inside of the card. I used some wood grain texture paper that I found at my LSS as well as some left over stickers from another project I did some time ago. I used some clear jewelry cord to suspend the bass in the window of the card. The finished card measures 5x5.5 inches.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a great day.

Ann



 
 
 

1 comment: