Pages

Aug 1, 2010

Kitty Mini Album

Hello all,
I hope you are all having a great weekend so far. It's a long weekend for us and I'm busy doing some much needed housework and organizing. I also wanted to share a project that I had done some time ago, but just haven't gotten around to posting yet. This little mini was made for a great friend of mine who lost her cherished kitty over a year ago. When I knew I was going for a visit,(she was moved to a province closer to me) I was in a mad rush to get it finished. Anyways, she loved it.

I enjoyed making this for her. I used some new techniques I found on the internet as well as some I have tried before. My newest fav technique would have to be the faux burnt edge technique that you can see here on the stamped image.

The little envelope on the left holds more photos. The page on the left is one of my fav pages in the book.

On the left I just created a faux envelope, and on the right, two photos glued back to back to create a page in it's self.


I used the "center option " on my expression to cut the photo in a heart shape. As you can see it works great.


This is another favorite page. I used some resist embossing on this one. FUN!

this page has some more resist embossing and |I used some transparency as well .Just a simple page


These two pages are pocket pages, again, simply made, with the photos matted on tags.



the page on the right was created using a new technique I found on YouTube and holds even more pictures.


This the back of the album. Another example of the faux burnt edge technique. Here I tried , for the first time, stamping on transparency. It turned out pretty good if you ask me.
So there she be. Thanks for stopping by today and now, if you will excuse me, I have a wedding album I need to get going on.
Ann
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment