Pages

May 13, 2011

Amazing Memories Mother's Day Gift

Hello all. I got a chance to sit down and blog a little so I wanted to share the mini I made for my mom. I made this one as a gate fold mini. It was totally fun to make and I will be doing another one of these again.
I used a piece od transparency over the cover and embossed it with a stamp set from Inkadinkadoo. The stickers are from my stash.

For the inside cover I used some netting, shells, glass rocks and a pin I made. The seaweed is a die cut I had in my stash before I discovered the cricut.

Here I used some chipboard shells and a fish from K&Company, some more netting (I love how this looked in the mini) and the title is from Graphicly Speaking.

Here I used more chipboard shells and more embossing. The swirls where done with perfect pearls powder.
More netting and embossing. The paper I used  was mostly fro mK&Company as well as My Minds Eye. The bling is some that I had in my stash.
On this page I decided to use some Distress Crackle paint from Tim Holtz and painted the edges of the page. I added some Jolee's stickers.
Here I added some more stickers and cut out some seaweed which I dry embossed to add some texture. The seaweed is fom Life's a Beach cartridge.
I think at this point I was running out of creative ideas.
I just realized that I forgot to take a picture of the tag that is on this page. My bad!
Here you can see I got some creative inspiration back. LOL
I hope you enjoyed looking at my project today and maybe even got inspired a little. Thanks for stopping by.
                                                             Ann

 

No comments:

Post a Comment