Pages

May 4, 2011

Another Birthday gift, and another first for me.

Hello all. I finally get to share another Birthday gift that I have made for my friend and neighbour today. It is a mini I made of her favorite horse, and I decided to make it with acrylic. This is my first attempt at an acrylic  mini album and I must say I was pretty intimidated by it. It was a blast to create and I'm happy with the way it turned out. There are only a couple of cricut cuts in this mini and I can't even remember the cartridge that I used. My bad. I'm really bad at remembering to write down what items and what cartridges I used.  Anyways...I hope you enjoy .

                                                 The front cover...I love this picture.

                                                                   the second page
                                                              the third page


                                                                    fourth page


                                                         fifth page.....my favorite

                                      sixth page..the flowers are ones I made, another first for me


                                          seventh page....I had a creative block with this one


                                          eighth page. I used a waterfall technique on this page so I was able to add        more  pictures to the book.


                                                              and the last page.

Thanks for stopping by today. Check back in a couple of days to see what I made for my mom for Mother's Day.
                                                                         Ann

 

No comments:

Post a Comment